One of the most valuable assets in an organization is the employees.
Recruitment is the process of attracting qualified candidates for a job role and Selection is the process of identifying and selecting the right candidate for that job.
The contributions of each employee play a pivotal role in the sustenance and growth of a business. Hence it is extremely important to select the right person for the job. The same way as a square peg does not fit in a round hole, a bad hire can affect the overall business outcomes.
The impact to your business when you hire the wrong candidate is often much more than not hiring a person at all! Recruitment is not only an operational activity but a key strategic activity for the business.
Hence there is a need for developing a strong recruitment and selection process.
The right process reflects on your company’s professionalism and portrays your organization’s maturity in attracting and hiring the right talent. An effective process helps in creation of a talent pool in a proactive manner, thus assisting in meeting the medium-term and long-term business objectives.
There are two main stages in the recruitment.
- Firstly, strategic planning is needed to define the objectives and goals of the organization.
- Secondly, human resource planning is needed to identify whether there is a surplus or shortage of workers to achieve the organisations goals.
When you finish this course, you will have an understanding of the following concepts and ideas:
- Planning the recruitment process
- Staff induction processes
- Employer rights and responsibilities
This course can be completed with a number of different outcomes including:
- As a standalone non-accredied course (which to you have enrolled in) and will receive a Certificate of Completion from Daniels Associates
- As an accredited course by completing and submitting an additional downloadable assignment. Which can be found at the end of this course.
There is an additional course fee of $125 to complete the course as the accredited unit of competency: CPPCLO4001 Induct cleaning staff
- You can only complete this as an accredited course as part of your Certificate IV in Cleaning Management CPP40416. See information on the Certificate IV in Cleaning Management below.
- Alternative you can complete the additional assignment as a learning activity for which there is NO additional cost.
Click here to enrol : https://hia.energe3.com.au/