The Daniels Difference
Daniels Associates has a strong history of delivering quality education to the Aged Care and Health Care sectors. Our reputation has been built on the simple principals of striving to maintain the highest standards, providing industry relevant education with highly skilled trainers.
Our origins began in the 1990’s providing software and consulting services to the health care market for benchmarking labour in cleaning, housekeeping and health support services. In 2003 Daniels Associates became a Registered Training Organisation and for the last 15 years have focused on our key strengths in cleaning, food service and laundry operations.
At Daniels Associates we are passionate about what we do and have built a strong reputation consistently delivering on our commitments to our students and their employers. Whether it be training support staff in certificate III qualifications or training supervisors and managers in certificate IV qualifications our passion for the students and industries we serve is never wavering.
Daniels Associates has been accredited as a Registered Training Organisation since 2003 and were recently re-accredited with ASQA for another 7 years (until 2025).
Our commitment to Education and Training
From our beginnings as a training organisation we realised a number of short comings in the industries we served and set out to do better. These are reflected in our core values as a training organisation:
- We are passionate about what we do and love the industries, students and employers we serve.
- We understand training must deliver measurable skills which can only be developed over a period of time.
- Delivering measurable skills requires training to be engaging and participative for everyone in the classroom or in the workplace.
- Our learning resources are an extension of our classroom, engage and encourage learning.
- Training and assessment programs are tailored to suit the needs of individual employers.
- All the staff employed by Daniels Associates are passionate about what they do. Engaging with our students starts at enrolment and does not have an end date.
- Learning is a lifelong process in the pursuit of skills and knowledge, and we are committed to supporting our students in this lifelong process.
- We are committed to supporting each and every student enrolled with our organisation
BSCAA (Building Services Contractors Association of Australia)
Daniels Associates are the developer and content owner for online training courses hosted on the Building Services Contractors Association of Australia website. There are currently 14 courses available on the BSCAA website.
To access these courses, click on the following link https://bscaa.com/training/
For more information on the BSCAA cleaning courses and how to obtain a Certificate III in Cleaning Operations (CPP30316) contact us today.
Slip Testing & Consulting
Daniels Associates Slip Testing services areas from Wollongong to Newcastle; we have offices in Newcastle and Sydney, providing quick response times for clients who require tests done in a hurry. We assist in preparing site specific testing schedules and with a call from Daniels close to the scheduled date tests are performed, results analysed and the final report emailed within a 2 working days
Thank you for visiting the slip testing section of our web site. If you are new to the process of slip testing please review the information contained on our slip testing website http://www.sliptestingnsw.com.au. You will find information on WET & DRY slip testing, classification and risk assessment tables and a brief explanation on interpreting WET slip test results.
Daniels Desktop – Workloading Software & Consulting
Daniels Associates workloading software is designed to assist Cleaning and Health Care professionals develop time-based cleaning specifications for any type of building, hospital or aged care facility. The software utilises hundreds of different cleaning tasks each with a time factor either in cleaning square metres per hour (e.g. cleaning hard floors or carpeted floors) or time to clean a unit (unit-based task, e.g., revolving front door, elevator, escalator). A cleaning specification is then developed based on the types of cleaning tasks used to clean an area and the frequency of each cleaning tasks. A total time to clean an area is then calculated.
- If you run an in-house cleaning operation will assist you to manage the cost of cleaning and maintaining, you facility
- If you are a Building Manager Daniels Desktop will assist you to understand precisely where your facility budget is being spent
- If you are a Cleaning Contractor Daniels Desktop will assist you in supporting and justifying the cost of your tender
Daniels Desktop contains hundreds of cleaning tasks and productivity factors for accurate budgeting and analysis of building costs. If you can’t quiet find the cleaning task you want, then change a current task or add your own.