Our services are based on the concept that all preventive maintenance tasks can be standardized and then standard times can be developed for individual tasks. Daniels provides the following services:
- Develop cleaning-labour specifications for all your buildings. Detailed labour specifications will allow facilities managers to precisely understand the time involved for every cleaning task in a building; how and where every cent of your cleaning budget is being spent.
- Assist in developing outsourcing and tender specifications for all your buildings. Daniels has outsourced tens of thousands of buildings around the world over the last 30 years.
- Implement computerized maintenance management systems including software training and preventive maintenance programs.
- Maintenance reorganization studies for facilities that wish to continue to do their own maintenance but want to optimise their present activities.
- Quality control audits for organizations that have outsourced their maintenance departments.
- Development and implementation of budget and cost control systems.
What is the Process for Workloading a Facility?
We firstly meet with your facilities manager to outline our program and precisely what will be achieved for your facility.
- We then review the entire facility floor by floor; measure the size of each floor and count the number of fixtures and fittings to be cleaned. This step takes about 1-2 days depending upon the size of your facility.
- After completing the walk-through phase we then take the data and develop a detailed cleaning-labour analysis for your entire facility. This process takes about 3 days.
- On the completion of the labour analysis we meet with your facilities manager to present the specification for the facility. Generally, we implement a number of minor modifications to be specification based on our discussions and your facilities budgeting requirements.
- We then spend a day reviewing the cleaning practices and present a final report for your facility.