Organising, managing and monitoring a commercial cleaning operation can be a complex task. Cleaning work sites could have anywhere from one staff member to 100 or more staff working across multiple shifts seven days a week.
It is not a job an experienced manager can just walk into without a significant amount of cleaning knowledge and skills to manage cleaning standards within tight time frames.
There is NEVER enough time to perform all the cleaning tasks required in ANY facility; therefore, effective management of cleaning standards and rotation of cleaning tasks is critical to success.
Managing a commercial cleaning operation can require a complex set of skills and knowledge, particularly when managing a large cleaning operation. Some of the skills and knowledge required to be an effective cleaning manager include:
- Cleaning knowledge including trouble shooting cleaning problems
- Teamwork, leadership and the ability to motivate staff
- Effective communication skills
- Effective time management and delegation skills
- Customer service and client management skills and knowledge
- Planning and managing staff rosters for site specific requirements – one size does NOT fit all
- Managing tight budgets
- Having the right personality for the job – managing a cleaning operation can be a thankless job and clients often only tell you about their complaints on a daily basis. Pats on the back can be few and far between.
- Managing a cleaning operation can also be an exciting and challenging job constantly pushing the boundaries of your skills and knowledge.
When you finish this course, you will have an understanding of the following concepts and ideas:
- Understanding cleaning
- Identify work site requirements
- Preparing equipment and materials
- Allocation of work areas and cleaning tasks
- Communicating work requirements with your team
- Monitor work activities to meet cleaning specifications
This course can be completed with a number of different outcomes including:
- As a standalone non-accredited course (which to you have enrolled in) and will receive a Certificate of Completion from Daniels Associates
- As an accredited course by completing and submitting an additional downloadable assignment. Which can be found at the end of this course.
There is an additional course fee of $200 to complete the course as the accredited units of competency:
CPPCLO4022 Schedule and monitor cleaning tasks
CPPCLO4024 Manage the supply of cleaning stores to the work site
- You can only complete this as an accredited course as part of your Certificate IV in Cleaning Management CPP40416. See information on the Certificate IV in Cleaning Management below.
- Alternative you can complete the additional assignment as a learning activity for which there is NO additional cost.
Click here to enrol : https://hia.energe3.com.au/