Managing workplace safety is one of if not the most important part of managing any business.
Staff do not expect to go to work and come home injured or even worse, end up in the hospital.
Your clients certainly do not want your staff to be injured in their buildings.
This course covers the requirements to implement and monitor a company’s health and safety policies, procedures and programs to achieve and maintain health and safety standards and ensure the effective implementation of workplace safety arrangements. It includes managing the provision of information and the implementation, supervision and review of health and safety policies and programs that contribute to a safe work environment.
When you finish this course, you will have an understanding of the following concepts and ideas:
- Understanding Workplace Health & Safety
- WHS Legislation
- WHS Safety Management Systems
- Accidents, incidents and hazards
- Assess and control risks
- Monitor WHS performance
This course can be completed with a number of different outcomes including:
- As a standalone non-accredited course (which to you have enrolled in) and will receive a Certificate of Completion from Daniels Associates
- As an accredited course by completing and submitting an additional downloadable assignment. Which can be found at the end of this course.
- There is an additional course fee of $125 to complete the course as the accredited unit of competency: CPPCMN4007 Manage workplace safety arrangements
- Alternative you can complete the additional assignment as a learning activity for which there is NO additional cost.
Click here to enrol : https://hia.energe3.com.au/