First and foremost is our reputation we have developed over the last 8 years. Our customers say:
“ The training has shown more awareness of hygiene issues when handling food and a cleaner environment in the workplace. Staff are communicating and have more confidence when performing their work routines. The staff enjoyed the training. It has allowed them to feel job satisfaction and finally some recognition for the type of employment they do.”
Gail Evans, Domestic Services Manager, Kanangra Centre
“Staff have improved levels of confidence and skills. Evidence by positive communication. Audits indicate improved systems of work. Excellent delivery.”
Donna Benedet, Quality Co-ordinator, Thomas Holt Retirement Village
“The training is very good and always gets positive feedback from staff at all our locations. We continue to use Daniels Associates for all our hospitality and food safety training.”
RSL Care QLD
Cert III Hospitality Graduate Comments
“We enjoyed all our training sessions because our teacher trained us according to our level of understanding & according to the Long Bay Hospital environment. We have a better understanding of our role at Justice Health & feel proud that we are part of the team of clinical staff.”
“We now attend meetings with full confidence with our management and participate in activities to promote patient care and hospital standards.”
Comments reproduced with the kind permission of Justice Health.
Our 10 Points of Difference:
Daniels Associates has a unique formula for success:
- We have a high completion rate. Our average course completion rate is 90%.
- Our uniquely designed training materials and learning resources encourage training and adult learning.
- All our lesson plans are on Power Point presentation in standardised format.
- All assessment materials are standardised and regularly revised.
- All our trainers/assessors meet as a national team 6-8 times per year for professional development and validation workshops.
- We have recently commenced a rotation system whereby all our trainers and assessors spend approximately 6 days per year with other trainers/assessors to benchmark the training delivery and assessment processes.
- Training is tailored to best suit the needs of each client. We deliver training on-site at your workplace facilities, or locally for the trainee.
- Our customers have reported direct improvements in the workplace. Specifically, improved methods, compliances, and uniformity of methods. Staff have demonstrated more motivation, confidence and self esteem, with a greater willingness to participate in meetings and committees. The training gives staff “recognition” for their skills and contribution. Staff are proud of their achievement.
- A high completion rate maximises the funding received.
- Benchmarking and Measurement of Training Outcomes. We have established audit tools to enable your management to receive feedback & measure on training outcomes. This has been developed as we have identified a need for measurement and reporting to management for our larger clients.