Developing and managing customer relationships covers a wide variety of activities including understanding the principles of good customer service, overseeing the delivery of a cleaning service and in-particular follow-up, and acting on customer complaints and opportunities for improvement. Every complaint is an opportunity for improvement, although we do not always see things this way.
Developing customer relationships and building networks have always been an important business activity both for the company and individual. Networking and developing business relationships is particularly important in the cleaning industry where personal referrals are so important to winning new business.
The process of building networks is a little like a series of spider webs, with ever- increasing circles of interconnected threads. Each thread is an existing contact and through that thread you can connect with other threads and other webs.
When you network, you are building a relationship with another person to enable you both to benefit by exchanging ideas and information, promoting each other’s interests, and gaining further contacts. Networking should not be confined to only those moments when you want something from someone but continually developed to share information and widen your knowledge base.
Promoting your cleaning company is a complex process and when undertaken correctly will make your business or the business you work for, stand out in the crowd. This course provides a brief introduction to business promotion. For more information on promoting and marketing a cleaning business please refer to the course titled Marketing Commercial Cleaning Services.
When you finish this course, you will have an understanding of the following concepts and ideas:
- Planning Customer Service
- Delivering customer service
- Developing networks and relationships
- Promoting products and services
- Quoting Cleaning services
This course can be completed with a number of different outcomes including:
- As a standalone non-accredited course (which to you have enrolled in) and will receive a Certificate of Completion from Daniels Associates
- As an accredited course by completing and submitting an additional downloadable assignment. Which can be found at the end of this course.
- There is an additional course fee of $200 to complete the course as the accredited units of competency:
- CPPCMN4004 Develop and manage client relations
- CPPCLO3005 Confirm and apply privacy and security requirements for cleaning work
- You can only complete this as an accredited course as part of your Certificate IV in Cleaning Management CPP40416. See information on the Certificate IV in Cleaning Management below.
- Alternative you can complete the additional assignment as a learning activity for which there is NO additional cost.
Click here to enrol : https://hia.energe3.com.au/